Friday, July 31, 2009

Custom Orders x 3!!!

It's been a busy day in the design studio. I've had 3 custom orders this week.

First up, a customer purchased this awesome necklace from another Etsy seller and had me engrave the back with a special message.


Then a sterling silver cuff bracelet. This one reads "compassion before reaction".


And finally, a varation of the My Secret Garden Bangle Charm Bracelet where the customer had me add a handstamped sterling charm which reads "thing of a wonderful thought". I hope you think wonderful things about it!

This bracelet is also my first international sale! This week I opened the shop up for international orders. PreciousMetals4u is going GLOBAL!! LOOKOUT WORLD!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

The online website design guide.

Followers

 

Precious Metals | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates