Thursday, September 10, 2009

Burning Down the House!!

It's after midnight, but I am so fired up (pun intended) I had to get this blog post up tonight!!

My MicroTorch came in today!! As soon as my dear daughter went to sleep I fired that puppy up and started fusing and soldering everything in sight. Ok, maybe not everything...




I must admit, I was pretty nervous the first time. I was afraid I was gonna burn myself or something around me (totally valid if you know how clumsy I can be).


But everything turned out great!! I made 2 sterling silver rings. The "womans" ring is a size 5 1/2 and has a textured finish. The "mens" ring is a size 8 1/4. As soon as they get a good polish and buffing I'll likely be listing them in my Etsy shop.


And just as a little teaser....


Say HELLO to my little friend!! She's almost finished. They lemon colored gemstone is sooo yummy! Oh I just LOVE her!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

The online website design guide.

Followers

 

Precious Metals | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates