Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Survived My First Etsy Christmas

First, and foremost, I want to thank all of my customers!! This was my first Christmas as an Etsy seller. I had heard sales picked up right after Thanksgiving, but I wasn't expecting this!!
(I'm so glad I did that trunk show in November, otherwise I wouldn't have had the inventory to handle the orders. )

From Thanksgiving until today:

  • 60 Sales
  • 71 individual pieces of jewelry
  • 3 return customers
  • 2 customers who were recipients of jewelry gifts during the year, now buying gifts for others

Several of my orders were for handstamped or engraved pieces (you can see several below) and the text I was engraving held special meaning to the recipient. I was so touched to be a part of those projects. The greatest was when I started to get emails from some of my customers that their friend or family loved their gift.

So again, a big THANK YOU to my customers! Your generosity and holiday spirit is very much appreciated. You have made this season that much merrier for my family and me.

Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

The online website design guide.

Followers

 

Precious Metals | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates