Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Tools!

Today I had my largest single jewelry sale to date. I'm gonna save every penny of it for a rainy day - - YEAH RIGHT!!! I've had my eye on a 12 PC JEWELER'S METAL LARGE DISC CUTTER PUNCH TOOL SET for awhile now and finally have enough cash to get it!! BEST DAY EVER!
This punch set will allow me to cut my own stamping blanks in various sizes: 1/8", 3/16, 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8" & 1"


This opens up a whole new world for me! Now I start offering more sizes and different metals than before. Nickle Silver, Gold, Copper, Sterling, etc., etc. Instead of purchasing the premade discs, I simply purchase sheets of the raw metals and cut-to-order!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

The online website design guide.

Followers

 

Precious Metals | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates