Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sales! Orders! Contests! OH MY!

WOW! It's been a busy week (do I saw that every time?). I've had orders flooding in this week and it's been GREAT!! Two of my college friends purchased multiple items for birthday gifts for various friends and family. I was really touched by their overwhelming support and kind words about my designs. My sister was sad to see Heavy Metal sold because she had her eye on that one!
Another order that I was thrilled about was a pair of earrings a bride bought for her fall wedding!! I designed a necklace named Snow Drops with a matching set of earrings. The earrings sold the DAY AFTER I listed them in the shop!

Then, just yesterday, another order for The Giving Tree Necklace (shipped to Canada!) sent me to the bead shop for supplies. This design has been very popular so I'm crafting up a 'sister' design with a silver tree and brass or copper background. Basically the reverse of the existing necklace. Stay tuned to the shop for it's debut!

So after working hard all week on filling these orders I decided to spend tonight getting some of these designs buzzing around in my head finished. The Harley Davidson bracelet is done; a new LSU Bangle bracelet is finished; and a Honey Jade and Copper necklace I'm gonna name Butternut Squash are all awaiting to hit the shop! Hopefully tomorrow...

Oh! And as part of the eJAG Promotion Committee, I'm organizing a Hide and Seek Contest! More details on that to come, but right now I'm gathering the prizes and info on those eJAG members interested in participating.

....there just aren't enough hours in a day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

The online website design guide.

Followers

 

Precious Metals | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates