Monday, October 5, 2009

Party Prep

My friends have graciously offered to host a jewelry party for me in November.
We are calling the event
"Beads and Bubbly!"
Since this is going to be my first "show" I've been busy trying to figure out displays, pricing, inventory and how to accept special orders. My guest bedroom has become ground zero with all my pieces spread out across the bed.
I've been churning our new work everyday trying to build up my inventory so I have enough to make the event worthwhile. I was torn between holding the new items for the party or posting them now in my Etsy shop. But since I've been spending all my time designing and constructing, I haven't really had time to post any of them.
I'm really excited about my new Bangle Dangle rings which I hope will be a big hit at the party.
And also this vintage brass ring with cabochon inset. I have 2 ready for the party, one purple Amethyst and one red Garnet .


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

The online website design guide.

Followers

 

Precious Metals | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates