Friday, October 16, 2009

Promote Your Shop at my Jewelry Show

I had this listed as an alchemy request and Etsy took it down.
My friends are throwing me a home party to showcase my jewelry. i'd love to have a display dedicated to all the wonderful handmade sellers out there. i can hand out samples of your product or other promotional items.
I WON'T BE SELLING THESE ITEMS FOR YOU
just handing out free promotional items and samples (like small soaps or business cards) to whom ever picks them up. if you would like to dontate a door prize that showcases your product that would be great too!
PLEASE NOTE: this will be totally at your expense. you will pay to ship the items to me. if you want the leftover samples returned, you will pay to have them shipped back to you.
ABOUT THE PARTY: i plan on sending out 100 invites to women around my community. they will be anywhere from college students to grandmothers and all ages in-between. i assume/hope most will be looking for christmas gifts and such as that. my hope would be to setup a few baskets/table with various samples and promotional items from other handmade sellers to help spread the word about etsy!! if you are interested please email me and i will provide you with an address to ship whatever you'd like.
i will need ALL items by the first week of November.
(also remember to vote for me in the eJAG Autumn Contest here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

The online website design guide.

Followers

 

Precious Metals | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates