Friday, January 29, 2010

Custom Orders - Dogs, Guitars and a Sunset

It's been a busy week around the studio (aka my dining room). I have a few minutes before the chocolate chip cookies come out of the oven, so I thought I'd share a few pics of what I've been working on.


Maddie & Max : Pet ID tags!


The backside has their humans phone number.








You Rock My World: Guitar Pick Charm


(this little baby is on it's way to Denmark)







Sunset Blvd: Bangle Bracelet


This bracelet was a collaboration from a repeat customer. The bracelet I made her before (shown below) I named 'Ocean Water'.



This time she wanted something inspired by the colors of a sunset. She sent me this amazing photo for inspiration.


The front of the disc is engraved with "listen with your heart" and the backside (which I forgot to photograph) says "you will understand".



(also an international order, this one is on it's way to Australia)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

The online website design guide.

Followers

 

Precious Metals | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates