Monday, May 17, 2010

Farewell to LOST

I know the purpose of this blog is to discuss my jewelry and related topics, but I thought I'd change it up a bit and share a few pics from our Farewell to LOST party this weekend.
(we are such nerds! but it was fun!)

My husband and I in Dharma jumpsuits
with my sister and her hubby dressed as Jack & Kate


It was pretty funny to open the door and
see my sister holding a shot gun. LOL! Also, it had been raining so they had the perfect wet, running through the jungle from Smokie look.

The Apollo Bars were my fav! My sis made 'em! Don't they look awesome!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

The online website design guide.

Followers

 

Precious Metals | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates