Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

I had heard that Etsy sales picked up right after Thanksgiving, but as this is my first holiday season as an Etsy seller I didn't really know what to expect. Well sales have been flowing in everyday!! I'm so thankful for all of my new, and returning, customers! They have made one precious little princess's Christmas merry and bright!! (but she doesn't know it yet, shhh! it has training wheels and rhymes with 'mysickle" heehee!!



Here are a few custom orders I've been working on:






Look at these CUTE kids! These photo charms were for a repeat customer. Its fun to see her son growing up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

The online website design guide.

Followers

 

Precious Metals | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates