Saturday, December 5, 2009

More Christmas Orders!

I was happy to have several 'inside projects' during the nasty weather Friday afternoon. I was able to knock out (haha get it? knock out! i made a stamping joke!) most of my custom orders. Like I said before, I so appreciate my Christmas orders. I'm so touched that someone would want to give my jewelry as a gift to friends and family. Here are some of the latest orders from this week.
First, 2 guitar picks with special messages from mother to son.


A custom engraved necklace:


Then 2 Baseball/Softball charms! Go #10 and #13!

And finally, an inside joke b/w two friends!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

The online website design guide.

Followers

 

Precious Metals | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates